Nicholas Bate shares 7 thoughts on better business presos. They…
- Are shorter rather than longer.
- Have slides as support rather than lead.
- Talk about the audience and their challenges rather than the presenter and his/her magnificence.
- Start and finish on time rather than assume nobody has any other place to be.
- Meet the objective rather than fills the time.
- Remember it is intended to achieve change rather than simply educate so insists on actions.
- Better than the previous time it was given.
via A Better Business Presentation Is 7 – Nicholas Bate. Get his book Love Presenting Hate (Badly Used) Powerpoint here.
One thought on “A better business presentation is…”
Reblogged this on Big Red Carpet Nursing and commented:
Some solid presentation advice.