Stanford Smith has some great ideas on produce blog content:
- Record yourself talking about a subject and upload the audio.
- Video record yourself discussing your topic and upload the video
- Publish illustrations, graphics, and captioned photos. Use a photo gallery template to show off your work.
- Use Google Hangouts to record an interview and link to it from your blog.
- Use Storify to create curated stories taken from blog posts, tweets and links
- Record your screen with Screenflow (Mac) or Camtasia (PC) while you demonstrate software, teach a skill, or walk through a presentation. Upload your content to your blog, Slideshare,Scribd, and YouTube.
- Have someone interview you and upload the recording. This technique works well if you get tongue-tied talking to a camera.
The point is that there are many ways to create interesting content without writing. Find what you feel the most comfortable with and go with it. Focus on your preferred content creation method until you master it.
Get the rest here: Blog Mastery #16: 7 Ways to Blog Without Writing – Pushing Social
These are all tools that I use liberally on this blog. Comment below or connect with me so we can talk about how this applies to you and your situation…
- 7 Content Sharing Sites You Need to Be On (business2community.com)
- 10 Way to Express Gratitude Through Social Media & the Web (ourchurch.com)
- Stand Out With Applications: How to Add Video to Your LinkedIn Profile (business2community.com)
- How Do You Sell in the Social Era? (business2community.com)
- How to Blog Like A Pro [Even If You’re A Newbie]? (weblogbetter.com)
- 4 Easy Ways to Optimize Your Blog for Mobile (smartmediatips.com)
- How to Publish Different Types of Content for Added SEO Benefits (optimum7.com)
- 10 Proven Ways to Generate Website Traffic (dailyblogtips.com)
- How To Repurpose Your Workshop Content (eventstrategysolutions.com)
- 17 Ways to Promote Your Free Trial Using Social Marketing (business2community.com)