More good thoughts from Heidi Cohen…
Social media is like a hungry teenage boy. As any parent will tell you, when it comes to food, they’re never satisfied. Similarly, social media has a voracious appetite requiring continual feeding in the form of content and communications in a variety of formats.
What’s a marketer to do keep your social media initiatives sated? Here are seven tips to develop appropriate content and engagement to nourish the social media beast, regardless of which platforms you use.
Go to the source if you want to learn more about how Heidi feeds the beast. Me? I use Google Reader to search for content that is in alignment with my brand and my blog so that I curate or create content that is in alignment with my customer value demands. Comment, call or ‘connect’ so we can talk about how this applies to you and your organization…
- Eight Factors to Consider When (Re)Launching a Business Blog (webbiquity.com)
- Be successful in Social Media by doing your own thing. (thisismyurl.com)
- Does Social Media Matter for Your Business? (marcbinkley.ca)
- 7 Top Online Marketing Trends for 2012 [Data Included] (clickz.com)
- 12 Reasons to Put Blogs at the Center of Your Content Marketing (e1evation.com)