…no matter how hard they try…
If you visit your favorite blogging tips and marketing tips blog today, you will come across a lot of tips, ranging from tips on writing well to tips on building an audience.
The reality is that a lot of new blogs spring up every day, and the majority of these blogs are bound to fail right from the beginning. It’s not because there is something wrong with their approach, but because they fail to neglect something really important: their wellbeing.
Do you know that blogging is not only a physical challenge? It is also a mental challenge.
There are a lot of things we bloggers go through every day that no amount of practice will help make easier, but by focusing on being okay in every aspect of our lives (mental, emotional, physical, etc.) we’ll find those challenges easier to deal with.
In this article I’ll be touching some subjects bloggers hardly discuss online, and I’ll be giving tips to help you deal with them.
Go to the source if you’d like the rest of author John Smith’s perspective. Comment or ‘connect’ to talk about how this applies to you and your organization…
- The Blog Stylist: The simple & stylish guide to blogging (theblogstylist.com)
- 10 Amazing Blogs About Blogging to Start Reading NOW (hubspot.com)
- 6 Qualities of Successful Bloggers (bloggingyourpassion.com)
- For Bloggers By Bloggers Weekly Review (bestbloggingtipsonline.com)
- What I’ve Learned from a Year of Blogging: Advice for Would-Be Bloggers (marcfbellemare.com)