The primary goal of your search engine optimization (SEO) is to drive relevant people that are interested in your industry or company to your website. If you follow SEO than you know how fast things change. You also know how hard it can be to keep all with these changes.
SEO is actually a relatively simple technique that requires small changes based on major changes the search engines announce. I bold major changes because the changes really need to be major to affect your overall website rankings and SEO strategy.
Here are nine SEO techniques that you should always follow regardless of the changes the search engines are continuously making.
You can follow the ‘via’ link above to go to the source and read the rest of the article if you’re interested in learning more…
- How Search Engines Encourage The Use Of Ethical SEO | SEO Consult Blogs (seome.me)
- The Backlinks Company is Offering Three Major Holiday Deals (December through January 2011) that Will Put Your Online Business on the Map! Give the Gift of Success! (prweb.com)
- 9 SEO Insights You Must Follow (hubspot.com)
- topseos.com Names the Best 10 Pay for Performance SEO Companies for December 2010 (prweb.com)
- Seo Writing Strategies For Marketing with articles – Easy Seo Methods (gseo.net)