If you’re a blogger looking to generate revenue, here’s something that might interest you…
“Nearly two-thirds of internet users – 65% – have paid to download or access some kind of online content from the internet, ranging from music to games to news articles to adult material. Music, software, and apps are the most popular content that internet users have paid to access or download, although the range of paid online content is quite varied and widespread.” Source: 65% of internet users have paid for online content | Pew Research Center’s Internet.
Pew always does a good job! If you’d like to read the entire study, you can go to the source. Comment, call or use the contact form to connect so we can talk about how this applies to your business…
- Yes, Finds Pew Study, People Will (and Do) Pay For Digital Content (readwriteweb.com)
- Internet Users Still Cheap, Spend Only $1 to $10 on Digital Content (fastcompany.com)
- Pew Claims 65% Have Purchased Online Content (marketingpilgrim.com)
- People will pay for digital content says Pew Internet & American Life Project (teleread.com)
- 65 percent of internet users have bought content online (arstechnica.com)