Throughout my blogging career, I’ve worked hard on my writing style. I’ve improved over time, and I’m at a point now where I believe I have perfected my ability to write link bait articles. A link bait article is an article that makes many readers want to reference it within their articles, or link to it as a general resource.
The thing I love about link baiting is that it allows your blog to build some quality backlinks and increase search rank over time. It also means additional targeted traffic is attracted to your blog, which can mean more subscribers. Let’s see how you can start writing such articles, and increasing your presence on the web.
You can follow the ‘via’ link above to go to the source and read the rest of the article if you’re interested in learning more…
- Generate Successful Link Bait Ideas [Infographic] (saadkamal.com)
- A quick and easy guide to Link Bait (and why you should care) (bpodr.co.uk)
- Getting Started with Link Building (searchmarketingstandard.com)
- Analysis of Some Common Link Building Strategies (realestateseo1.com)
- 6 Easy Ways to Get More Visitors to Your Blog (e1evation.com)
One thought on “How To Create Link Bait Content”