I coach a lot of people on how to use WordPress effectively for ‘thought leadership’ marketing. One of the most important things to include in every post is a relevant picture. Why?
Go to the source: How to easily include images in your posts… | e1evation.
…that are using their blogs for content marketing and ‘thought leadership‘ marketing:
Here are some of the big takeaways:
- Use Windows Live Writer or [MarsEdit if you're a Maccie] to curate good content…
- Use Zemanta to find related pictures, articles and metadata tags to engage readers…
- Spend the money to get your own domain and apply it to your site…
- Use the sharing feature to automatically post your new content to your Facebook profile or page, Twitter, etc.
- Don’t forget the sharing buttons on every post and page if you want people to disseminate your content…
- Put Twitter and Facebook widgets in your sidebar if you are using those tools [and you should be!]…
Ooops! Forgot to cover this;
Questions? Feedback? Comment below or connect above…
Posted in Blogging tips, Eye Candy, Featured, Humor
Tagged Content marketing, LOL, Online Communities, Thought leader, TypePad, Windows Live Writer, WordPress, Zemanta