Welcome, all, to the back-to-school edition of the nonprofit blog carnival. (Say, what’s a blog carnival?)
From the many great posts we received, we’ve put together this handy dandy list of nonprofit communications resources. It’s the first day of college all over again, but without the social pressure. Choose a topic, learn, and enjoy.
Know of a great post that belongs in our course catalogue? Post it up in the comments during the add/drop period.
You can follow the ‘via’ link above to go to the source and read the rest of the article if you’re interested in these great resources…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Social Media for Non-Profits – Slideshow (marketingsavant.com)
- All Things Eco Blog Carnival Volume 114 (focusorganic.com)
- Homeschool Kids Blog Carnival Deadline Looms! (blogging2learn.wordpress.com)
- AP Month 2010 Blog Carnival Updated Information (attachmentparenting.org)
- August Blog Carnival Wrap-Up (rpggm.com)