Our brains process some content formats differently than others. Learn how your audience responds to your content to tailor your strategy.
The best things I read this morning:
- https://twitter.com/digitalethosuk/status/807178397990420480 | Digital Ethos Ltd on Twitter: "What Is Semantic Search and What Should You Do About It? #Semantic #Seo #Search – https://t.co/DBD6y5kuq8"
- https://ccmpros.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/a-daily-checklist-for-a-facebook-marketing-strategy-%E2%80%A2-jay-warren/ | A Daily Checklist For A Facebook Marketing Strategy • Jay Warren | Crisscross Marketingpros
- https://moz.com/blog/the-ten-types-of-content-that-work-best-for-seo-whiteboard-friday | The 10 Types of Content That Work Best for SEO – Whiteboard Friday – Moz
- http://paper.li/e-1457075298?edition_id=33341720-bdde-11e6-ac14-0cc47a0d164b | The semantic search copywriting Daily
- http://growmap.com/online-reputation-calls-to-action/ | growmap.com/online-reputation-calls-to-action/
- http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/12/what-the-tennessee-wildfires-taught-me-about-compassion/ | What the Tennessee Wildfires taught me about Compassion. | elephant journal
- https://twitter.com/anetplurth/status/806995283062247425 | Violet on Twitter: "Animal cruelty | Compassion in World Farming https://t.co/QKuWME57KS"
- http://upcity.com/blog/seo-stories-2016/ | SEO Stories in 2016 – Failures, Victories, and Algorithm Explosions
- http://searchengineland.com/searchcap-google-local-tweets-adwords-audience-targets-seo-strategies-265139 | SearchCap: Google local tweets, AdWords audience targets & SEO strategies
- http://shearinglayers.com/teams/cabin-cross-check/ | Cabin cross-check : Shearing Layers
- https://shessocialsavvy.com/2016/12/08/your-daily-linkedin-checklist-for-social-selling/ | Your Daily LinkedIn Checklist for Social Selling | She’s Social Savvy
Thanks to my friend Monika Schmidt for sharing this excellent ‘eye chart’ on the features and benefits of the world’s major blogging platforms. I don’t agree with every assessment so feel free to ask questions in the comments if you’d like…
If you only do one thing as a brick and mortar business owner, this would be it: claim your business on Google Maps! (more…)
Irfan Ahmad writes:
Multimedia content can help boost your conversion rates and change how users interact with your social media accounts. Competing for people’s attention is difficult, and because the human brain processes visual information much more quickly than it processes text information, multimedia content is a fantastic way to attract potential customers. That doesn’t mean you have to overspend to create great multimedia content. Certainly you’ll need to set aside a budget for some high-quality multimedia content, but it’ll be worth your while in the long run. Go to the source: Why Multimedia Content is so Important [Infographic]
Are you serious? How did this ever catch on?