Excellent practical thoughts from Jon Swanson on change in the new year…
Originally posted on 300 words a day:
There is still time to make this statement: “I’ve done this every Monday in 2013.”
All you have to do is one of these:
- Tell your child/children you are grateful they are alive.
- Ask God for wisdom for the decisions you have to make this week.
- Drink a large glass of water.
- Read Psalm 19.
- Write an encouraging email to a friend.
- On a scrap of paper, write one thing you want to implement from a sermon you heard on Sunday. Tape it to your monitor.
- Look at the sunrise. Or sunset.
- Read one chapter from the book that is on the top of your reading pile.
- Look in the mirror and say, “I glad that God made you.”
- Eat 100 calories less than you otherwise would.
- Hand $5 to someone that you don’t own money to.
- Unsubscribe from an enewsletter that isn’t helping you as much…
View original 226 more words