Where are you looking for happiness?
Studies show that our personal happiness is…
- 50% Predisposition/The way we were born.
- 10% Circumstances: You got it. Only around 10% of our happiness has to do with our situation and circumstances.
- 40% Our intentional activities. This is what we can change.
Lyubomirsky, S. (2008) The How of Happiness. New York: Penguin.
Get the rest here: How to Become a Happier Person – Let Life in Practices
- Choosing to be happy: 7 steps to becoming a happier person (onbeingmindful.wordpress.com)
- Looking for Happiness? Don’t Go Far. (gizzicedd004.wordpress.com)
- Review and giveaway: Gretchen Rubin’s “Happier At Home” (parenthacks.com)
- 10 Scientifically Proven Ways To Make Yourself Happier (businessinsider.com)
- Positive Psychology …and how it can help us to be a happier person (madeleinemaya.wordpress.com)
- Free your mind! Part one (myblogexactly.wordpress.com)
- The Work of Happiness (shakabukunow.wordpress.com)