Kerri Baruch writes:
The simplicity of life is exactly that: simple.
Yet we complicate things.
We interject hatred, insert judgment, cling to rightness and wrongness.
We are attached to beliefs that are in complete contrast to our purpose and our essence: the expression of love.
Get the answer here: How We Find the Path to Peace
- Finding Peace in a Chaotic Life (joyofspa.com)
- Saul: Wellness is the state in which you feel at peace – channeled through John Smallman (007blueray.wordpress.com)
- Quotes on “Peace” (timelessbits.wordpress.com)
- Peace (jeanvanier.typepad.com)
- Is Voluntary Simplicity Your Path To A Better Life? (minimalistlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Many Find Peace Here (anexerciseindiscipline.com)