Just in case you missed this for 6/26/2012

1. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”- Swami Vivekananda

Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:14:54
  2. “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”- Bruce Lee

Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:14:59
  3. “The highest reward for a person’s toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.”- John Ruskin

Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:14:52
  4. How many of us would presume to announce, “Well, I’m sober and I’m happy.  What more can I want, or do?  I’m fine just the way I am.”  Experience has taught us that the price of such smug complacency — or, more politely, self-satisfaction — is an inevitable backslide, punctuated sooner or later by a very rude awakening.  We have to grow, or else we deteriorate.  For us, the status quo can only be for today, never for tomorrow. Change we must;  we can’t stand still.  Am I sometimes tempted to rest on my laurels?”
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:14:59
  5. “There is no one giant step that does it. It’s a lot of little steps.”
    –Peter A. Cohen
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:14:56
  6. Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.
    –Wilfred Peterson
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:14:54
  7. The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don’t know what to do.
    –John Holt
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:14:56
  8. However many holy words you read, However many you speak, What good will they do you, If you do not act upon them?
    –Buddha